Saturday 9 August 2014

First big delay

We'll I knew it would happen but I was not sure what it would be that would have me scratching my head and delay the project. The big dilemma is that I cannot get the front end to drop far enough down  to match up with the floor boards. It looks like I need the front end to drop another three inches and it's the longest three inches ever. On the plus side it looks like the rear end is a perfect match and drops in place with no problems. Once I knew I was out of options the first call I made was to Ken my body man, I emailed a few pics for him to look at as he is on a large hail stone removal project out of the city.
After looking at the pics there was no good news but no bad either, Ken advised he needs to see the in person however his current project will leave him out of town until some time in September.
So for now the project will be on hold. Thanks for all your questions and concerns on not seeing any updates, time has been flying by and I still have several summer projects to complete time is running out ,life in the fast lane. Hopefully my next post will be full of good news. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment